Wednesday, December 19, 2007

my mini new york trip

i went to new york for technically 4 days...it was the fastest trip of my life..
eventhough my atlanta,ga trip to visit luis on warped tour a few years back
was basically the shortest trip of my life it lasted a day...)
I was hoping that being in new york during christmas time would put me in the christmas spirit, because all those who know me well know im a huge grinch.
That was a negative, but i did get to see everyone i wanted to see (including a certain band that played a certain show that was pretty awesome)
I rediscovered my love for new york food.
Whatever it is , i want it...
i could go on and on about these past four days
mostly about the cold and how im a pussy and can't deal but i wont .....
and i'll just let you enjoy these few pictures i have....













No comments: