Sunday, June 28, 2009

my favorite things..

Lately I've been lugging around a few things in this oversized denim bag..
It is one of my favorite things I have purchased in awhile. ...The bag is from D collection and looks like a denim gym bag but somehow it has become my everyday bag that carries my whole life...These are a few of my favorite things found in my bag.



Harajuku Lovers fragrance - Music.
To be honest the only reason I purchased this was because of the cute little doll on the bottle. But besides being adorable it also smells soo good. I love floral smells and this one hits the spot, plus it's small so I can take it with me everywhere.


Lollia handcream.
I was never into hand creams or lotions of any kind but this one smells so lovely and makes your hands feel silky smooth. It is also super cheap for 8 dollars for a small tube you can just throw it in your purse and forget about it.

Sephora lipgloss - red velvet
I love lipgloss it's probably the only make-up I find a necessity. This color is an awesome shade of red without overpowering your lips.

C.0. Bigalow - My favorite lip balm.
The name says it all! I wish that I could wear this all the time and forget about any sort of makeup. So light, it makes my lips so soft I am in love.

Baby Holga
So small I could take it anywhere and yet still allows me to take pictures with holga quality.

No comments: