Sunday, December 27, 2009

Years end...

It seems that the year came as fast as it went. I don't even remember how the year started and not that it was bad but I am glad it's over. There is a lot I want to get to so hopefully new year new beginnings.

Yesterday Shadi and I went to the Observatory. We both hadn't been there since we were younger. It's amazing how many great places there are in LA that we take for granted. The view from the top was amazing and I got to capture some awesome shots with my Polaroid Land Camera. After the Observatory we picked up Luis and headed to The Grove, our usual lunch spot The Cheesecake Factory kept us full!!! Then we watched "Up in the Air". I personally loved the movie it was everything that I expected. Such an insightful look at someone who has build their life being a hermit. I loved the ending, I hate when movies end "happily ever after" just for the sake of leaving you happy at the end.






I got my pictures back from NY these are some of my favorites.. all taken with Lomography 800 speed film.





No comments: