Friday, June 4, 2010

#6042010


Let's get lost somewhere for a minute...
In my head there have been soo many emotions.
I just came back from a trip from San Francisco, always short, always sweet. Jen is leaving and heading to New York in August and my reasons to visit that great city would be cut short.
Change seems to be in the air in all directions and if I knew where it was taking me I think I would be dissapointed.
Last night a homeless man asked to clean our windows at a gas station and eventhough we insisted he didn't, he started to anyways. This man was so happy cleaning our bug infested windows that it brought me to tears. I just couldn't understand what a dipshit I have been being for the last few years. That man had almost nothing and he had a smile on his face while he recounted silly stories about washing strangers windows.
I just kept thinking "I am so lucky..and I can't even take one second to realize that"
I cried the rest of the tears I had left but luckily left with something in the end of that trip.
Cheesy? probably. But I am so sick of being unhappy and most say happiness is a choice and I would normally argue with that but it's true. Make good life choices and the rest is the outlook you choose.
I will remind myself to read this when I am feeling crappy again.

No comments: