Monday, July 28, 2008

longest day ever...

Yesterday I was held captive by my family with a few thousand other people at a Festival for Peruvian independence day. I am not normally into festivals but this time i wanted to show a little bit of pride for my heritage. Now when i was asked to come along to the event i was under the impression that i would eat some amazing Peruvian food while browsing through some cute stand and wishing that i had money to shop. None of that happened..instead i was stuck with an allergy attack , i couldn't eat anything because the lines were so long it would take more than half an hour anywhere to get food..and the entertainment was horrible...
Me and Gaby tried to escape once and we made it half a mile till we realized we were walking the wrong way...It seemed like there was no where to go I just had to sit and deal with my fate...There was a highlight of the day ... When Gaby asked if i could take a pic of her jumping mid air..this is what i came out with...







My little sister took a seat and it looked like she might of made the puddle..hahaha




The sentiment of the day....JUST SHOOT ME




Even this guy wanted out..





Other highlight...meet Tom...we struggled with what to call him it was either cowboy Tom..or
Bucky Kentucky.. (yes that is a hanna montana reference)

that stupid dress made me look 15 lbs heavier..eeekkk

No comments: