Sunday, September 16, 2007

i left my heart in san francisco...

SAN FRANCISCO....always , and i mean always puts me in the best mood.
There is something in the air there i call it little new york because
it has the heart of a big city without being intimidating.
I headed over today with my dad both of us with different intentions to visit.
It was a day of reunions...
Somehow Jean was in town. Kind of random but awesome.
Jean was my roomie in new york and it was nice that we were both out of
our respective cities enjoying time somewhere else. Not going to lie it made me
feel like i was in new york again and i kept thinking that at one point we were going
to go back to the apartment haha .
I met up with her in fisherman's wharf as soon as i got there we were going to "in n out" it
but decided to hit up a local joint called Joanie's instead. The place was not bad , not the
best but it was just nice to catch up with her and ill be in new york by end of november
anyways even if its just for a bit.







I rode a cable car down to market so i can visit the most amazing forever 21 to grace my presence where i finally reunited with Jen. I love love love her . It's funny how grown-up friendships are , you can go months without talking and pick up right where you left off.
We did some shopping which is a typical girl pastime and then we decided to grub. There
was a cute little restaurant that prided itself with the title "world famous small pancakes"
so you know we HAD to try them...
I was a big fan of the 18 small pancakes and bacon not sure if jen felt the same way..haha
Then it was time for the best thing about San Fran...black and white photobooth pictures.
Now if you know me you know i have a huge collection of photobooth pictures..it's one of my
obsessions. I have visited san francisco in the past just so we could visit the booth in the museum of mechanics.Me and my friends have spend a pretty penny on these pics( 40 dollars
in one sitting , and at 3 dollars a set that's ridiculous) we took only four sets..we were good,
then headed to haight st for escape from new york pizza which is the best pizza i've had besides
porto fino's in long island and lets remember im not even a pizza fan.
We drove around a bit more and picked up her lovely boy . I love Jen as my guide to san fran there might even be talks to a possible move in the future..nothing set in stone there are soo many places i want to live so im just keeping my options open right now.






oh yeah and it's freezing here



1 comment:

jeany. said...

fuck, i ate at that same place friday. i was like, its not bad pizza! its like home. oh what else, i should take you to mitsuwa in edgewater nj, quick bus ride from port authority, you think the LA one has awesome food courts, you'll die when you go to this one. i love it.