Sunday, September 9, 2007

sometimes watching the office cures all...

Today i was my day off
and i accomplished nothing but relaxing.
I went to my favorite thrift store on alondra and clark,
it was kind of a bad day to go thrifting i only got 4 things
and in my opinion they weren't even that great...
pictures to come...

Later in the day i met up with shadi, she took me to this place by her job that was amazing...it had like this build in pond and we took our holga's and took some pictures and stuff.
The place was pretty awesome because of the repetitive patterns it had all around. I of course took some pictures of that and then decided that maybe i wanted to get in the pond....but then i remembered i was a puss and i dont have the money to pay a fine for that but i did anyways ..and felt bad that my feet probably contaminated that pond BAD..hahaha
We were suppose to go see 2 days in paris but opted to just go get in n out and watch the office season 3 at her house. Before we got in n out we stopped at barnes n nobles and just looked around .
Now i know this all sounds nerdy to everyone but i fucking love barnes and nobles there is something about books that just makes me happy (i think its the smell) i read a bit which might be a suprise to some but the older i get the more reserved and shy i have become maybe im regressing as time passes by but i have to say i really do i enjoy my alone time with a good book. So we browsed around barnes and nobles i ended up reading teen vogue while shadi bought a book and then we headed back to her house while ryan adams' halloween head played basically on repeat the whole time (gosh do we love him)
so watching the office was fun i realized that i had seen more of season 3 than i thought and that for some reason i really liked karen with jim (dont hate) but halfway through this realization shadi was already asleep maybe it was hitting 10 o' clock ...yeah no matter what we do ..after nine she is always yawning so trust me i didnt expect her to stay up past disc 1...
so here are some pictures to take you through my journey























No comments: