Friday, September 14, 2007

when the shopping bug hits

Yesterday i went to lunch with Candice, Luigi, Jorge, And Anthony at one of my favorite places EVER... MITSUWA . I love to emerge myself in Japanese culture , and the food isnt half bad either ...it's there that i saw the cutest thing in the world that i NEED to own.





i must own this one day ....
so basically mitsuwa is the best thing in the world because it's half a japanese market,
half a japanese food court. They have the best curry chicken cutlet there that makes the world
go round literally.

















After Mitsuwa, Luigi, Candice, and I decided to hit up Salvation Army before we had work at 4.
i ended up with some cute stuff, It's weird because i only really like buying thrift store clothes.
It makes my outfits feel more special knowing that im probably the only one that has it.Found
a kodak instimatic that works with 110 film instead of my other one that works with 126
which means i can actually use it. Then Candice bought me a cute black dress and a brown
shirt (i'll take pictures later.) Luigi ended up with the prize though because he got this shirt
with tigers all over it, it ruled times 10000 . I somehow want to make a list of all the great
thrift stores in my area...it's very hard for me to find ones i like. Normally the stuff they
have sucks or is overpriced for what it is. Im defitnetly more a fan of the thrift store then
the vintage store but maybe one day i'll make this said list.....




Today i went thrifting again...I feel like my wardrobe is hella lacking lately. I've become a
slave to the t-shirt and jeans and just want to change it up a bit. When i was younger i
was soo into dressing up , i used to watch old movies and try to recreate the looks with
the pencil skirts and the button up collar blouses. I wanted nothing more than to look
like an old starlet. My sister used to make fun of me because there was a time where
i would go a few months dressing every era but fashion was fun to me then and i was
experimenting with different looks even if i came out of the house looking like a freak
i loved knowing that i could put together outfits that made me standout. I think thats what
is amazing about fashion, you shouldn't have to take it so seriously you can make outfits
that express your personality.

Today i also got some cute stuff...
im trying to not go overboard and just get some cute pieces here and there.
I bought a blue blazer i know blazers are not in right now but im over cardigans
and sweaters so im trying them out again...
Somehow during the day i ended up at souplantation with angie and sabrina.
Really souplantation is pretty dope, mostly because its a buffet place
that doesn't make you feel so guilty . How guilty can you feel pigging out on salad?
I love their chocolate muffins , i am known to steal some and take them home.(eeek)
Angie of course got full off first bite cuz she's an idiot..hahaha she kept talking about
these pants she bought at urban and i had literally bought the same ones the day before
so now we are twinsies.....all in all a good day
i should sleep ..san francisco tomorrow!!!







:



No comments: