Sunday, April 20, 2008

walking

..is making my feet ugly.
Not that they were pretty to begin with , but definitely with the amount of walking I've been doing they are getting considerably worse. This morning i couldn't even get up , my knees were squeaking like a rusty bike which now brings me to the point that I must be a grandma. Lexy and I decided to walk over the williamsburg bridge from her apartment to st. marks and even though that is a daily thing with her i am was suprisingly (sarcasm) not used to it. With all that walking and all the walking I do at work i think my feet need a rest.

I'm up and it's 4am here.. I'm never up this late but tomorrow i close and my roommate is not here tonight and when that happens i normally try to stay up till the sun comes up. I get really scared when im alone and i realize that im alone. I know it sounds stupid but it's almost like when you get your hand smashed by a door and you don't realize the pain till you look at it. Ok it's nothing like that but you get the gist. This way if I'm up i could just pretend that it's 4pm and I'm just going about my business, and not caught off guard incase something happens. I spend a good portion of the night watching almost famous on jeans computer. It was the extended version which is amazing because it ties in all the loose ends and i mean i ADORE this movie it reminds me a lot of When i was younger , eager and hopeful and just in love with music.I wanted to travel the country listening to my favorite band and experiencing the music i love with my friends .. and i guess i got to live that out in way. And no i was never a groupie (thank god) i always felt so connected to Penny Lane i don't know why maybe i wanted to be a groupie? hahaha NOOO but there is something about that character that just made me feel like i either wanted to be here or i was her. Damn you Cameron Crowe with Almost Famous and Elizabethtown you have my heart.

now unto pictures...




No comments: