Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i was in pennsylvania this weekend...

...and it was pretty awesome..first off it was just nice to be back in car after so long. I love long car rides..which is ironic because i don't drive but still any time i can classify anything as a road trip I'm in. It didn't take that long to get there and as soon as we arrived at Dickinson College..i really started to regret not going to college. The buildings on the campus were so adorable, i just wanted to live in them. There was even a bonfire going on, that i was sad i couldn't attend. The library was pretty sweet also, it even had a card catalog..i haven't seen one of those in forever!! I sound like im from outerspace right now getting excited about a card catalog but really it seems with technology today these kind of things are becoming non existent so it is just sort of a nostalgia thing....

anyways here are some pictures enjoy...






more at my flickr.....http://www.flickr.com/photos/melephant/show/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.