Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"...silly bunny..
when a guy says they want a "nice girl"
they really want a hot girl, they just don't
want to come off as a dick ....
Well at least the ones that care how they come off...

"nice" girls are everywhere..
they are smart..sweet to a fault..and funny, witty if your lucky.
still you overlook her , you want the other girl with the perfect hair
and pretty eyes..
I don't blame you, maybe if I was in your shoes i'd choose the same thing.
i'm not a guy, i don't know what you really want but judging from what
i see on a regular basis you want a long pair of legs that go on for miles..."


" I thought he looked right through me , like finally someone saw me for who I really
was but instead he was looking passed me and that's when i started feeling invisible.
Which is an interesting feeling because after awhile it becomes comforting. I mean
invisibility is a superpower people crave so to own it in this real world is somewhat empowering
once you get past the tears."

.............................

I just finished watching this short movie called "Eight Percent".
It was okay but I really love the idea of where the title stemmed from.
I love when people have random animal (or other ..) facts and they
apply them to human behavior... I'm all cheese I know

but here it is anyways


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.macygray.com/node/243 http://www.astronomylive.com/content/eye-safety-during-solar-eclipse
1000 facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
hi, i am trying to fresh format my windows vista (with a windows xp cd cus its all i have) but it doesnt work because... when i boot from the cd and unload all the files, it says 'starting windows' but then tells me to restart because theres probably a virus that forbids me from starting windows. and its true, theres a virus which is why im trying to reformat my computer... the virus doesnt let me do anything except buy the antivirus software, which i know it just a trick. please help... very important for what i need to do tomorrow .. oh god..

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes