Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm waving to people who weren't there....

My eyes flutter because I need sleep. I am constantly trying to sleep and not succeeding.
I'm such a baby that lack of sleep makes me cry, well everything makes me cry.
I'll alert the world when I grow a second skin. I went out with the girls last week to
Art Night at a museum in Pasadena. It was so nice just to get out of the house.
Sometimes I feel like I'm punishing myself by locking myself up in my room.
These are some of the pictures that I took that night.











I have two trips coming up in the next month and I am so excited. I get my income tax back next week and I'm thinking that with the leftover money I can buy a new camera. I only want to spend my time with a camera and friends lately.I sound like such a bore and maybe it's because it's bedtime! Maybe one day I'll write something real.

No comments: