Monday, March 31, 2008

GEEK



no makeup..out of shower hair..glasses..and a mac..not a good combination..

jean just made me realize how much i love the postal service..for some reason they always remind me of driving down streets in the middle of nowhere in Arizona ....
I miss Arizona , i never thought i would say that ..hahaha but i do. It always seemed to be the place we would run to but never really wanted to go . Now i miss "my bridge" and my friends..and the air in my face and just random shit like that. I remember waiting for shows to start and it being beyond hot and us trying to find shade and refuge inside any place we could. There was that lame ass river that ran underneath "my bridge" that i would always go visit by myself and that actually had the name "mel" spray painted on a lamp post (i swear i didn't do it) There was this one time i went to see this old friend's band and they were playing with Mae and something happened that i ran out crying hysterically to the bridge and i just remember sitting there ..the sky light with a dark orange glow and me in tears , it sounds sad and it was at the time..but that could probably be one of my favorite memories of arizona...maybe cuz im just melodramatic like that...
anways....
this entry was pretty stupid.
night kids

No comments: