Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In my purse...


I believe the contents of your purse describe you to a T, these are mine. I must always and I mean ALWAYS carry around a camera. You never know what you need to capture! You must always be ready and I am always ready with my  Diana F+ Parisian edition. I take the bus which affords me time to read. I recently purchased this book "The Best American Travel Writing 2010". I figured if I can't travel I might as well read about traveling. I am obsessed with make up that I never wear so I have an array of different plum colored lipstick from loreal to wet and wild brand. I also have an obsession with lip glosses. Tokidoki recently came out with a cosmetics brand and to be honest I purchased a lipgloss from their brand just for the packaging.


No comments: