Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the grunge princess

Princess movies? I'm into it! Actually anything Disney I tend to swing a bat at. I grew up thinking that at one point my Prince Charming would come or at least something resembling a prince charming. Obviously we all know that romantic comedies, Disney Films, and the Lifetime channel have seriously affected woman's expectation of relationships. I am constantly living in reality vs expectation but out of all the Disney princess films I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy "The Princess Diaries". Besides having a charming and shy lead awesomely portrayed by one of my future style icons Anne Hathaway. It has Robert Schwartzman playing the lovable friend that is in a band (Duh!). Completely a no brainer and thanks to E! playing it on heavy rotation I have gotten to enjoy this movie more than once this month.


 

No comments: