Tuesday, June 26, 2007



there are certain treasures people can only find in the city
.............

Yesterday i came across a small film store in brooklyn who refused to sell me expired film..this angered me more than anything because really there was nothing this woman could do with the film ..she said it herself she was probably going to hold on to it..even after i offered her twice the amount maybe even triple the cost of the film but yet she didn't want me to complain about the way the pictures turned out ...eventhough as i stated before i ASKED HER TO SELL IT TO ME.

this prompted me on this whole search for a camera store in nyc
little did i know that under my nose was the biggest and best as others are calling it
B & H
i went in there today and seriously it was intimidating ..all i wanted was film and they had soo much to choose from.
i really didnt know where to start but i ended up with two rolls of film ..one 120 .fuji and the other fuji superia x-tra 400
both color film for less than 5 dollars.. AMAZING
i spend 6 dollars on a bw roll of film at some place down 33rd the other day and was so tempted to go back and return it because it wasnt used...
besides the size of the store the people are really nice.
a sweet jewish boy attended me and kept asking me weird questions not pertaining to film
he also let me know that it would be nice if i came back for something other than film
yeah..dont think his mother would approve.



i then went on my search for a target
now even though it was 40 min out of my way it was well worth the trip,
and get this right above target was a chuck e cheese ...two of my favorite places in one location
i was walking towards the chuck e cheese door and this man who works for information comes up to me
and asks me if im lost..i tell him no and that i just want to go in and he opens the door for me
then the worker in the front when i walk in asks me "one? by yourself...are you sure?"
ha
i took some pictures in there and then i left
i pretty much scared everyone in there


anyways i found this funny

No comments: