Wednesday, June 6, 2007

this is why i don't watch tv....

so i turned on the mtv movie awards this weekend

and suprisingly enough it was not bad...

now don't get me wrong it was kind of lame..

but from what i expect from mtv it kind raised my expectations.

the only thing that bugged me thru out the show was that

after every hilarious thing Sarah Silverman said they would

cut to Samuel L. Jackson..

now i tried to reason this in my head a million times but there

would be ABSOLUTELY no reason to do this.

because

a) she wasn't making fun of him

b) he wasn't nominated for anything

and

c) he basically lost his badass motherfucker persona when the 830893839 million impression of snakes on a plane was done.



but still they kept showing his face..not laughing at anything...almost annoyed

that he had to sit through the show completely

this in turn annoyed me..

when did samuel l. jackson become the scale of the cool meter..

um right about now...

No comments: