Monday, March 31, 2008

im a geek for stuff like this...

So even though i shouldn't be spending any money right now, we FINALLY
got the lomography ring flash in at work today and as soon as i saw it i almost fell to the floor!.
So i bought it and now i love it and i haven't even used it yet.





I'm so excited to get some money soon and buy some good film at b & h and just start shooting with my holga and more importantly my diana..
why is it that i love taking pictures soo much and never really develop my film..???
i'm lame...

Then i finally got back on my ebay kick and started looking up polaroid land cameras.
I have a crappy one back home and i never used it because it seemed impossible to find
film but now living so close to the best camera store ever made me want to get one. I
put a bid on one on ebay and WON!!!
so now i'm expecting this lovely thing in the mail..



Luckily there are a gazillion websites dedicated to teach you how to use transfer film and as soon as i get the hang of it ..i'll probably go transfer film crazy !
It's just amazing all the cool effects you can get mainly the double exposure of a polaroid...
yes kids this is the only thrill i get in life.

No comments: