Friday, March 21, 2008

too much time on my hands....

I don't think i've done anything in the past week that is worth mentioning besides going to visit Luis or hanging out with Luis in the city. The rain has kept happy thoughts away and definitely has kept "adventurous mel" at bay. I need to start walking around the city more. I have taken a week off from looking at apartments for my sanity's sake really. I've been watching wayyy too much tv and how can i not when "how i met your mother" is
back on the air!!!and yes i know that Ms. Britney Spears will be on next weeks episode and im glad that at
least with this cameo HIMYM will get better ratings and more people will tune into the show so it can get picked up next season (yep im a geek) other than that im eating some really good chocolate cake from atlas right nowit's 2 days old but still taste goodddd.....
gosh im lame...







No comments: