Friday, March 14, 2008

it's raining





rain is expected all next week...
i mean ALL next week ...WTF?
i guess this is what it's like to have seasons, but really now
if i wanted this much rain i would of moved to seattle .

I'm currently staying with my friend Jean till i go through the hell
of looking for an apartment . She lives dab in the middle of time
square which has its perks (It's 5 minutes away from my work)
and it's disadvantages (normally around 2 or 3 am drunk people
walk the streets yelling absurd things to each other normally happening
when i have to wake up around 6am) But the best thing is that
she lives right above a restaurant whose RED sign seems to sit right
next to her window making her room glow red whenever you turn off
the lights( her window is covered with a black curtain making it virtually
impossible to seep through with the lights on ) anyways im soo
obsessed with this mostly because it reminds me of that Seinfield episode.
(and i barely even like seinfield) but mostly because i just find it funny/amusing.
Really it feels like red light special all night long..
And really i get all kind of noise waking me up in the middle of the night,
it seems new york city never sleeps or more like whoever the fuck is out in times square
at all hours of the night. I hear construction always going on but i never really can
see where its happening. I hear drunk people walking the streets but i really don't know
of any bars on this block. I hear horses outside yet i never see them walking down my
street....All this boggles me..i just imagine a guy with a boombox playing this melody of
noises just to make me toss and turn all night, regardless i kind of love it.

No comments: