Sunday, August 24, 2008

I can't believe people;

I am at starbucks right now, and I'm listening to a man argue with the
manager because he wasn't said hello to...it apparently happened 5
seconds after he walked in. Lets remember that its 7am and the poor girl
who was accused of not saying hello probably had just woken up. And not
only did he accuse this young girl of not saying hello he also said that
she laughed at him when he mentioned it. Well can you blame her? So
there he is now fighting with the manager going on about his rights as a
human, blah blah blah. So just because someone serves you coffee they
are suppose to treat you like you are their master and they your
servants? What about the poor girls right to not be bitched at by guys
who own expernsive cars and had bad nights. That's why men with small
penises should not be rich , I wonder if there is a way we could
regulate that.
I still am in amazement of this guys behavior, I really wonder what can
be going through this guys mind right now? Anyways regardless I must
re-iterate I CAN'T BELIEVE people. !!!
This all goes back to the chain (the circle) of screaming.. If confused
please refer to how I met your mother. Hahaha

No comments: