Sunday, August 17, 2008

it's been a long time...

I've been working non-stop...and to tell you the truth it isn't fun.
I have a lot of things i want to be able to do in the next couple of months
and so i guess focusing on work and making money is kind of important.

On to good news though: LUIS IS BACK ...
I haven't seen Luis since he came to visit in New York City in May..
so this is pretty much the best news i've come across so far...
but more on that later.
Me and Shadi went to visit him at warped tour today ...



this is us trying to keep out of the sun .... but way more on that later.


I stay home A LOT lately , it's just my sisters, my dog, and me . I appreciate time in my bed , the way work is going all i want to ever do is sleep. Toby is probably the best dog in the world and makes me soo happy to see him everytime i get home tired as hell....


this is the cutest picture of him EVER!!!


he is way excited to see me.!!!!!

Okay... On to warped tour..
I got there around 11 just in time to catch TAI, everyone keeps talking about how great the new album is and i really am trying to get into it but right now im not really feeling it but i have to admit "summer hair= forever young" is such a fucking catchy song! And William's stage presence is always something to see. He just gets soo into it , it makes me want to get into it and then i just end up dancing like a fucking teeny .. (not that i mind)
After, I spent some quality time with Luis and Annel having a mini picnic and catching up on a nice shaded grassy area near catering. Its so great when Annel gets to be around I don't usually get to hang with her but I just love being around her because she is genuinely a sweet person. Shadi finally arrived and I went to go grab her at guestlist and ran to the AP tent to meet luis so we could go watch Motion City Soundtrack together. Got to see Diaz for less than 30 seconds but it was a sweet 30 seconds none the less. After the set was done we got off stage and this one girl came up to us and asked us how we got to go on stage. I found this hysterical mostly because I think she couldn't believe that someone as normal not scene looking would be allowed backstage let alone on side stage for a band. HAHA I was so tempted to tell her i sucked someone off to get there but i just told her the truth and let her know that my friend worked for warped tour. Luis then went off packing and me and shadi found solace under the catering tent stealing some drinks from the warped staff. We later reunited with Luis at the AP tent right before the Say Anything signing. We waited around to catch a glimpse of Max because well HE's HOT.. but we were soon over that ...
Luckily we were also there to help Luis control the line and not only did we do our job we became OBSESSED with the signs Luis made.









I LOVE THIS PICTURE because Shadi is sitting next to a very familiar AP cover..


We left warped around 5 pm, we hiked to Sha's car it seems
This is a picture on our long trail to the hill where she parked.



We ended the night with Sushi Sumo , Target and Coldstone. yum
all in all a good day

No comments: