Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its times like these I wish I wasn't a girl.

I'm an idiot, really though I am. I spend 10 years of my life feeling
bad for myself. Ten fucking years!!! That's someones childhood, that's
an education amongst other things. All that time letting myself believe
that there was something wrong with me. Well FUCK that! Last night it
just hit me like a ton of bricks. Why do I even waste my time? I have
had crushes that are rivaling my sisters age , its pretty pathetic to
think at one point after all these years they are just going to wake up
and be like poof...oh wait I do really like that girl I never pay
attention to. BULLSHIT! I am worth soo much more than that. So from now
on I am pissed and soo mad that I'm not going to allow myself to be
treated like second best. its hard being a girl sometimes, you have all
these people telling you how to be and its hard to hear your voice in
there. But to be honest I really like myself the way I am. Chubby, whiny
, at times needy and the rest of my faults because at other times I'm
caring to a fault, funny , and quirky and I don't mind taking the bad
with the good. I'm turning 25 this year and this the no bullshit year,
I'm doing everything I want to do for me from now on. Lets get this
started.
Melissa

No comments: