Sunday, August 31, 2008

Topanga!

I met Danielle Fischel once ( i.e. Topanga) at a N Sync concert back in the day. You know the days where she was still somewhat known and she dated the now outed Lance Bass. She passed by me and she smelled like vanilla , we talked for a second and she gave me a hug (that's when i got the whiff) and i just thought she was such a classy broad. There i was in some jeans with my hair all greasy, wearing an oversized shirt . (some things never change) And all i wanted to be was classy like she appeared. She was wearing this tank top with a high-waisted black skirt with a matching cardigan and i was JEALOUS! I wanted my hair to be straight and highlighted. I wanted cute outfits and vanilla scents and really I was convinced that i needed to be just like her to get anyone to notice me. So i bought a few skirts and i tried to "dress up" a little , this lasted a whole week before I gave up on the idea. So smelly , greasy , tacky Melissa prevailed and thank goodness because this is what became of Topanga....





lets get back to this...
this is one of my favorite Boy Meets World moments..
Corey was HOTT in his geekiness ..no lie..

No comments: