Monday, November 8, 2010

Netflix you are good to me..

What is the cure to boredom ? Netflix instant watch ....
Days off consist of more time to watch movies that I have been meaning to watch and movies that I love and want to watch over and over.


Manhattan
                                          
Gentleman Prefer Blondes
                                                       
Reality Bites

Annie Hall

Diane Keaton is my personal hero. If you were to look up quirky in the dictionary you would find a picture of her and her endearing smile. I admire her carefree personality and I just wish that I could bottle that energy and add it to my everyday life.

Tonight we went to the New Beverly Cinemas and watched Gentleman Prefer Blondes on the big screen. Growing up this was one of my favorite movies and even though I am not a big Marilyn fan Jane Russell owns this movie. I might get a few Jane Russell movies on the movie queue and have a mini marathon.

No comments: