Friday, November 5, 2010

This stupid girl shit...

I just finished having a conversation with my breast...yes you read right. WITH MY BREAST.
This is when I realized that I am turning into "the crazy girl" . The girl who looks in the mirror and and dissects every little corner of their body because she has what I like to call the plague but others would refer to as a crush. So there I am in the mirror telling my boobs they need to be perkier, I never thought hitting crazy town would feel this comforting.

I don't think that boys understand the kind of power that they posses, boys or just relationships in general. Feelings are such a powerful weapon they make you do these crazy things and before you know it you are standing outside a girls window with a stereo blasting a cheesy 80's love song. I really don't get feelings. I mean I have them, some would say I have a lot but in terms of relationships I just try to stay away from those that would turn me into a girl that giggles after every word and practices writing mrs. whatever his name is over and over. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHh


In other news:
 I purchased these awesome shoes yesterday and even though everyone at work already owns them I am still in love with them and want to wear them EVERY DAY!!!
It's really amazing how much I can allow an article of clothing to lift my spirits. I am sure there is something there that I really don't have time to go into.

No comments: