Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh Lubitel 166 B

Can a piece of plastic really make me feel so hopeful? The answer is yes when it comes to how much I have fallen in love with this camera... I bought it off ebay a little more than a year ago and it just sat in my room not bothering anyone. I am a true 35mm film lover and even though I get the advantages of 120 film it was always hard for me to lose those extra frames when I am so price conscious. That went out the window with my first roll from my Lubitel. I love the detail that this camera can capture and even though it's no Rolliflex or Seagull it still gets the job done. It is also completely made of plastic which allows me to lug it around everywhere. I am taking it out tomorrow and cannot wait.



In shopping news : I have yet again bought a new pair of shoes. My new years resolution this year was too buy more shoes! I think that new years resolutions should stop being so negative and restricting and they should let us indulge. I have now bought at least a dozen shoes this year and I am glad to add these to my collection 


Deena & Ozzy Harness Boots at Urban Outfitters.com


I don't think any of the shoes I have purchased lately really go with my style but it's one of those things where I think they might eventually. So why not?

No comments: