Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Your just jealous cuz we're young and in love....


I have been spending a lot of time with my family lately, just hanging out with my little sisters.  When you are that young hanging out literally means doing nothing. Spending hours in a singular location enjoying the time that is passing by. Do you remember the feeling of not feeling rushed? Of not thinking of all the things you had to do in the next couple of hours?  I love being around the unfiltered that feel like the world is in the palm of their hands. I once used to feel invincible but now I second guess every move I make even when I am walking down the street.

Why do you think we lose that? I know a big chunk of that is dream vs reality. We can only live so much in our head, after awhile I am sure we would go crazy. I have given much thought lately as to why I don't feel things are possible. When you are younger you say to yourself "I am going to travel the world" then you get older an realize you have to have a job to do this. Money is and forever will be the biggest buzzkill. I know that we are suppose to think a certain way when we are older. Stable job, stable house, stable family life...but what if that is not what you want. I think from now on I am going to ask my 10 year old sister what she would do and go from there.....





 Do you remember the age of young love? When you still got butterflies and all you really wanted to do is hold someone's hand? My teenage sister is experiencing young love for the first time. Her best friend is exactly who she wants to be around all the time. I look at them and think "Could they have found something so young?" Teenagers now a days know too much... they know things don't last. I don't know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.....



Note to self: Act like a kid every once in awhile, there has to be a secret to their laughter.

No comments: